Phone Charge Spot Finder is an Android app that helps you find portable device charging stations near you.
It uses public OpenStreetMap data to display a map with device charging stations marked. You can center the map to your current GPS location, and the app will remember your last viewed location when you restart it. Tapping on a charging station will open its location in another map app, such as Google Maps.
- Fix: Banner ad now hidden when drawer opens to comply with AdMob policy.
- Add: When in the EEA, show option to modify/revoke targeted ads consent to comply with GDPR.
- Add: Button to share/send the app to a friend.
- Add: Snackbars.
- Pins that are close together are now shown clustered.
- Added a help screen explaining all the buttons.
- Added icons to the app’s main menu.
- Fixed an issue with animation between screens.
- Request user consent for admob to comply with GDPR.
- Show more charge stations on map.
Display map with device charging stations from public OpenStreetMap data.
- Button to switch view between street map and aerial/satellite map.
- Button to orient the view to the north.
- Button to center the map to the current GPS location.
- Restarting the app takes the view to the last viewed location.
- Tapping on a charging station opens the location of the station in another map app (e.g. Google Maps).
- Link to more apps like this one.
- See the about page for copyrights, license and disclaimers.